Pat burrell dating someone
San Leandro was first visited by Europeans on March 20, 1772 by Spanish soldier Captain Pedro Fages and the Spanish Catholic priest Father Crespi.
San Leandro is located on the Rancho San Leandro and Rancho San Antonio Mexican land grants.
The population density was 5,423.8 people per square mile (2,094.1/km²).
The racial makeup of San Leandro was 31,946 (37.6%) White, 10,437 (12.3%) African American, 669 (0.8%) Native American, 25,206 (29.7%) Asian, 642 (0.8%) Pacific Islander, 11,295 (13.3%) from other races, and 4,755 (5.6%) from two or more races.
By the 1910 census, they had accounted for nearly two-thirds of San Leandro's population.
In 1856 San Leandro became the county seat of Alameda county, but the county courthouse was destroyed there by the devastating 1868 quake on the Hayward Fault.
The city has a historic Portuguese population dating from when immigrants from the Azores and laborers from Hawaii began settling in the city in the 1880s and established farms and businesses.
The San Leandro Hills run above the city to the northeast.
In the lower elevations of the city, an upper regionally contained aquifer is located 50 to 100 feet (15 to 30 m) below the surface.
Contamination by gasoline, volatile organic compounds and some heavy metals has been recorded in a number of these lower elevation areas.
reported that San Leandro had a population of 84,950.28.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 89.4 males.